Mt. Dhaulagiri Expedition
Mt. Dhaulagiri (8,167m/26794.6ft), the White Mountain was first climbed by the Swiss in 1960. Its name is derived from Sanskrit “Dhavala- means white” and giri is mountain – The White Mountain. It is an enormous Himalaya massif located in the North Central Nepal. It was first sighted by the British surveyors in India in the early 1800s and it remained as highest peak in the world till 1848 AD.This is truly a challenging peak wherein climbers after years of experience make the first plans of getting onto this mountain.
- Day-1 Arrival in Kathmandu. Transfer to your hotel.
- Day-2 BKathmandu Briefing, and shopping.
- Day-3 Kathmandu – Final preparation
- Day-4 Drive to Baglung, trek to Beni
- Day-5 Marpha (2667m) (Lodge B/L/D).
- Day-6 Marpha (2667m) (Lodge B/L/D).
- Day-7 Yak Kharka/ Overnight in Camp.
- Day-8 French Col.
- Day-9 Dhaulagiri Base Camp.
- Day-10-47 Climbing Period of Mt. Dhaulagiri.
- Day-48 Clean up Base Camp.
- Day-49 Dhampus Col.
- Day-50 Marpha. (Lodge B/L/D).
- Day-51 Jomsom. (Lodge B/L/D).
- Day-52 Fly Jomsom / Pokhara / Kathmandu. Transfer to hotel.e
- Day-53 Free day in Kathmandu.
- Day-54 Departure back home.
|Climbing permits of Mt Dhaulagiri|
|All necessary trekking permits and government fees|
|4 nights 3 star hotel accommodations in KTM on twin sharing BB basis|
|En route full board camping arrangements|
|All the local transportation as required|
|Necessary numbers of porters to carry expedition loads to and from base camp|
|Cooks and Kitchen boys.|
|Tents at base camp with mattress|
|Dinning tent at BC with accessories|
|All necessary kitchen gears|
|Toilet & Shower tent at base camp|
|Communication/Store tents if necessary|
|Meals and hot drinks at base camp during the expedition|
|Walkie-talkie set with radio base|
|Thuraya Satellite phone in payable basis (per minute $ 3)|
|Solar panel/Generator with accessories at base camp for power supply|
|Gamow/PAC bag at base camp|
|Oxygen with mask set for medical purpose|
|General medical first aid box|
|Insurance of local team members|
|ALL SERVICES BEYOND BASE CAMP|
|Insurance of member (must cover evacuation and medial cost)|
|Visa & visa extension fees|
|Personal climbing equipments|
|Cost of emergency evacuation|
|Main meals in KTM and personal nature’s expenses|
|Summit bonus of Climbing Sherpa|
|Tips to the local staff|