Day 01: Transfer from the air port to Hotel at Moshi
Day 02: Marangu gate(1980m) to Madara hut(2700m); Hiking time; 5hours, Distance ;12km, Habitat
Day 03: Madara hut (2700m) to Horombo hut 3720mt Hiking time ;6hours, Distance; 15km,
Day 04: Horombo hut (3720m) ——-Acclimatisation day;
Day 05: Horombo hut (3720m) to Kibo hut (4700m) Hiking time;6hours, Distance; 15km; Habitat;
Day 06: (Summit attempt) Kibo hut to Uhuru Peak(5895m) Horombo hut;Hiking time;8hours to uhuru,6h to get to Horombo hut;
Day 07: Trek from Horombo hut (3720) to Marangu Gate (1980mt );
Day 08: Transfer from Moshi to Airport (KIA) Tour ends having conquered the highest mountain in Africa;
• 2 way transfer: Kilimanjaro Airport – Moshi – Kilimanjaro Airport
• Tanzania VISA
• 2 Nights accommodation in Moshi, with breakfast
• Transfer from your hotel to starting point of climb, and return to your hotel after climb
• All National Park gate fees
• All camping fees
• Qualified mountain local guides, assistant guides, porters and cooks
• Salaries for mountain crew
• Breakfast, lunch and dinner on the mountain -3 meals per day while trekking – Vegetarian/Non-Vegetarian
• Hot drinks on the mountain
• Climbing permit
• Emergency Portable oxygen (for the duration of your climb)
• Government climbing taxes
• Items of personal nature and personal equipment (Gear).
• Major Meals in Moshi.
• Tips for guides, porters and cook.
• All health requirements (Hepatitis A, Yellow Fever, Meningitis).
• Travel & Risk insurance.
• Hiking/trekking gear -you can hire at Moshi.
• Airfares and departure taxes