Day 01: Arrive Kathmandu in the morning, have rest of day to organize climbing/trekking permits.
Day 02: Half day sightseeing tour boudhanath and pashupatinath
Day 03: Fly Lukla, trek to Phakding (2,610m)
Day 04: Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3,340m)
Day 05: Acclimatisation in Namche (day hikes to Everest view hotel, Khumjung (3,800m) & Kunde villages)
Day 06: Trek to Deboche
Day 07: Trek to Dingboche
Day 08: Acclimatization day in Dingboche
Day 09: Trek to Lobuje
Day 10: Trek to Everest base camp and back to Gorakshep
Day 11: Hike Kalapathar and trek down to Lobuje base camp
Day 12: Rest and preparation day
Day 13: Climb Lobuje high camp (5,600m)
Day 14: Summit and back to Pheruche (4,910m)
Day 15: Trek to Tengboche
Day 16: Trek to Monjo
Day 17: Trek to Lukla
Day 18: Fly back to KTM
Day 19: Extra day in KTM, shopping (use this day if flight cancels due to bad weather)
Day 20: Depart for home
• Lobuje Climbing Permit.
• Conservation/national park fees and all govt. taxes.
• 4 (four) nights 3 star hotel accommodation in Kathmandu on single room bb basis.
• Round trip Domestic airfares and domestic airport tax.
• All airport/hotel/airport transfer
• Required number of porters and one guide.
• Light camping equipments with high altitude tent and sleeping mattress during climbing period
• EPI gas with stove for high camp
• All meals quality and hygienic (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
• All hot drinks (tea, coffee, hot chocolate, juice)
• Available high food for climbing period
• All necessary Climbing hardware gears including Climbing ropes
• First aid kit, Oxygen with mask set & Gamov bag for emergency medical purpose
• Insurance of all local team members
• Equipment for porters and guide
• Half day world heritage sites tour
• Medical/personal high risk insurance
• International airfares
• Support climbing sherpas
• Personal climbing gears
• Major meals in Kathmandu
• Cost of personal expenses
• Tips to the local staffs