Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu. Transfer to your hotel.
Day 02: Kathmandu Briefing, and shopping.
Day 03: Kathmandu – Final preparation
Day 04: Drive to Baglung, trek to Beni,
Day 05: Marpha (2667m) (Lodge B/L/D).
Day 06: Marpha (2667m) (Lodge B/L/D).
Day 07: Yak Kharka/ Overnight in Camp.
Day 08: French Col.
Day 09: Dhaulagiri Base Camp.
Day 10/47: Climbing Period of Mt. Dhaulagiri.
Day 48: Clean up Base Camp.
Day 49: Dhampus Col.
Day 50: Marpha. (Lodge B/L/D).
Day 51: Jomsom. (Lodge B/L/D).
Day 52: Fly Jomsom / Pokhara / Kathmandu. Transfer to hotel.
Day 53: Free day in Kathmandu.
Day 54: Departure back home.
• Climbing permits of Mt Dhaulagiri
• All necessary trekking permits and government fees
• 4 nights 3 star hotel accommodations in KTM on twin sharing BB basis
• En route full board camping arrangements
• All the local transportation as required
• Necessary numbers of porters to carry expedition loads to and from base camp
• Cooks and Kitchen boys.
• Tents at base camp with mattress
•Dinning tent at BC with accessories
• All necessary kitchen gears
• Toilet & Shower tent at base camp
• Communication/Store tents if necessary
• Meals and hot drinks at base camp during the expedition
Walkie-talkie set with radio base
• Thuraya Satellite phone in payable basis (per minute $ 3)
• Solar panel/Generator with accessories at base camp for power supply
• Gamow/PAC bag at base camp
• Oxygen with mask set for medical purpose
• General medical first aid box
• Insurance of local team members
• ALL SERVICES BEYOND BASE CAMP
• Insurance of member (must cover evacuation and medial cost)
• Visa & visa extension fees
• Personal climbing equipments
• Cost of emergency evacuation
• Main meals in KTM and personal nature’s expenses
• Summit bonus of Climbing Sherpa
• Tips to the local staff