Day 01: Arrive at Kathmandu airport
Day 02: Sightseeing Tour in Kathmandu City
Day 03: Drive to Zhangmu (1600m)
Day 04: Drive to Nyalam (3700m)
Day 05: Rest day for acclimatization at Nyalam
Day 08: Drive to Chinese Base Camp (5000m)
Day 09: Rest day for acclimatization and Arrangement of Yaks to go to Advance Base Camp
Day 10: Trek to Middle Base Camp (5200m)
Day 11: Trek to Shishapangma Advance Base camp (5400m)
Day 12-13: Acclimatization and preparation day at Advance base camp
Day 14-38: Climbing period of Shishapangma
Day 39: Clean Advance base Camp and trek back to Base Camp (5000m)
Day 40: Drive to Zhanmu (1600m)
Day41: Drive to Kodari Border and onto to Kathmandu
Day 42: Extra day for shopping gift and souvenirs in Kathmandu.
Day 43: Fly back home
• Royalty of peaks, peak registration
• Chinese visa fee for complete team members
• Chinese custom clearances at the China border
• 04 nights 3 Star hotel accommodation in Katmandu Single room BB basis
• Private transport from Katmandu to Kodari Border & back
• Land cruiser jeep transport from the China Border to BC & back
• Chinese truck to carry equipment and food to BC
• Full board accommodation en-route to/from Base camp.
• Chinese Liaison officer.
• Head guide/Sardar to look after all the matters
• Necessary numbers of experienced Cook & kitchen boys
• Professional & experienced High Altitude Climbing Sherpa (One Sherpa per 2 clients)
• Meals at BC & ABC
• Hot drinks & beverages
• Best quality high altitude tents
• Imported High food for higher camps
• Best quality single tent at BC & ABC (share tent available)
• All necessary kitchen equipments
• Dinning tent with gas heater at BC & ABC.
• Comfortable toiletries and shower facilities at BC & ABC
• Yaks for BC-ABC-BC to carry expedition loads
• Necessary climbing hardware gears & fixed ropes except personal gears
• EPI gas with burner for the above ABC use
• Oxygen with regulator set for medical purpose at BC/ABC
• Radio walkie-talkie with base station & permit from CMA
• Satellite phone for emergency call purpose (personal call will be charged US$ 3.00 p/m)
• Generator or Solar panel system with battery for recharging power supply purpose
• Storage & Communication tent at BC/ABC
• Gamow bag at ABC for medical purpose
• Insurance of all local team members
• All airport/hotel transfers.
• Celebration meal & pre-briefing.
• Personal travel Insurance
• Nepal visa/re-entry visa fees
• Major meals in Kathmandu.
• Support climbing Sherpa
• Personal climbing gears
• Personal nature expenses
• Cost of emergency evacuation
• Summit bonus & Tips to the local staff